Lisa is available for Guild and Group workshops and Programs!
She will travel up to 100 miles from LaSalle for programs with or without workshop by car, with mileage charged at .56 per mile round trip and no overnight stay required. Travel between 100-200 miles from LaSalle must be for both a program and workshop, and will be completed by car, with mileage charged at .56 per mile round trip and overnight hotel accommodations required. Travel over 200 miles necessitates hotel accommodations/possible flight arrangements and must be for both program and workshop.
Workshop Fees: $250 for 4-6 hour workshops, $200 for less than 4 hours
Program Fees: $150, if booked in conjunction with a workshop. $200, if not booked in conjunction with a workshop.
- What's new From Quilt Market: a fast paced show and tell with the latest and greatest neat-o gadgets along with some 'how to' information using them. Additionally, Lisa will present some brand comparison tips on commonly used items. Most items are for sale at the completion of the program.
- Raw Edged Applique Trunk Show: a plethora of projects all completed with the raw edged applique technique. Lap throws, wallhangings, landscape and art quilts.
- Multi Technique Trunk Show: a program that presents multiple options to make fabulous quilts! Lisa will present at least one of each of the following: Foundation Paper Pieced, Curved Pieced, English Paper Pieced, Freezer Paper Pieced, Strip Pieced, Raw Edged Applique, Invisible Machine Applique, Hand Applique, and Panel Quilts. Lots and lots of ideas to try something new!
- Freezer Paper Piecing. We make one of The Birthstone Series Blocks. Kit cost $28 per person, required for program. Participants may choose one of 12 different gemstone blocks. This workshop cannot be done in less than 4 hours.
- Foundation paper piecing. We make several blocks during class from an original design that Lisa provides. $10 per participant fee for pattern with pre printed foundation pieces. This program can be completed in any length workshop.
- Raw edged applique Wallhanging. We make a McKenna Ryan small wallhanging for workshops at 4 hours or less. We work on a Toni Whitney or Landscape Quilt Wallhanging for longer workshops. Kit cost will vary by workshop and will include pattern.
- Strip Pieced Mariner's Compass Workshop. We will complete a table topper sized round or square Mariner's Compass. (36" diameter.) Mariner's Compass Ruler required, $39.99 each.
- Curved Piecing. We make a table topper or wallhanging sized piece with either the Quick Curve Ruler or the Accuquilt Go! cutting system. Participants must have either the Quick Curve Ruler at $19.99 or access to an Accuquilt Go! cutting system with Winding Ways die.